Home » » Contoh Pidato Lahir:

Contoh Pidato Lahir:

Written By made oka jaya diputra on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 | 1:34 AM

Sample Birthday Speech: My Radiant Mother Dear family and friends! I am happy to see all of you here today. I want to thank you all for coming here. Today is an outstanding event. It is the "25th" birthday of my darling mother. Mommy, you are always young and beautiful so let them talk, and forget the number "50", it has nothing to do with you. Well, I see that my mother has made a lot of friends. And family is also big enough! This is not surprise for me, because mother always attracts people who want to be near her. She is so radiant, have you ever noticed this? I remember, once at night, when I was a child, the electricity in the house cut off because of storm or something. I called my mother, because I was afraid of the lightning. She came to my room with that wonderful expression on her face which I remember even today. It was the mix of love, care and concern for me. You would ask how could I see that? I told you, she is radiant! And, of course, a candle in her hand also played its part. Anyway, I bet that each of you has special stories where my mother is the main character (yes, she likes to lead), but now it is my time. Elbert Hubbard told that "In order to have friends, you must first be one". I am not a friend, I am rather a child, but I know that my mother is a true friend. She is responsive and open; she will be glad to help you if it is in her power. Her devotion to other people is outstanding. She increases her joy by giving it. And she becomes more beautiful each day, because as Louisa May Alcott stated, "Love is a great beautifier". Indeed, and, mother, you don't have to bother because of your wrinkles - they demonstrate how long you have been loving us all and pleasing us with your blessed presence. I am proud of you, my dear mother. In the presence of your family and your friends I would like to express our gratitude to you. We thank you for the years lit up with your presence and loving and caring attitude. We wish you to live many more and thus gladden our hearts and souls. So, I hope in the next 25 years we'll gather again to celebrate your "50th" birthday. In the end: recently I found with surprise that Emerson have written about my mother: "To help the young soul, to add energy, inspire hope, and blow the coals into a useful flame; to redeem defeat by new thought and firm action, this, though not easy, is the work of divine man". You are divine, my unique and inimitable mother! To my mother, the one and only!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. bli blogen - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger