Home » » contoh surat

contoh surat

Written By made oka jaya diputra on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 | 3:15 AM

Denpasar , October 10th 2010

The Personal Manager

CV .Ramayana Bali Mall

Dear Sir,

I am writing to apply for the position of Operation Manager ,as advertised in Bali Post 09th October 2010

I am a graduated of D3 Warmadewa University .am 25th years old , I can speak english and i am able to operate computer,i have completed on the job training in BPR Padma as staff acounting for 02 months .

For you are consideration here with I attach my CV

Enclosures :

a. Copy my testimony

b. Copy of ID Card

c. Copy of Englis Course Certificate

d. Curriculum Vitae

e. Poto

I am avaliable for interview at any time convenient to you and look foward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely Yours

Made Oka Jaya Diputra

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. bli blogen - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger